CollabRx (NASDAQ: CLRX) is a fast-moving early stage company that provides cloud-based expert systems informed by leading academic experts to help physicians and patients navigate the complex landscape of molecular oncology, and more specifically how to interpret genomic testing results to aid in personalized treatment planning. We currently have partnerships with leading medical testing laboratories, academic research institutions and diverse healthcare-related companies in the US, Europe, and Asia.
We are rapidly growing an energetic and collegial team of software engineers, physicians, and scientists working to transform healthcare in cancer, in a central location with unbeatable access to BART and Muni (direct access from station to building elevator, 5-minute walk to Union Square, view of Market Street and the Palace Hotel).
Are you a Ruby on Rails developer, bioinformatician, genomic scientist, or software product manager who wants to be part of a team building software applications that have real human and societal impact? If so, please apply to a position listed below. If we don’t have any open position rights now, check back soon or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always looking for good additions to the team.
Open Positions at CollabRx
- Maintaining and extending existing software (Ruby, Elixir, shell)
- Design and development of new products
- Monitoring service operations (AWS EC2 + S3)
- Providing first-tier IT support, and liaising with IT consultants
- Ruby on Rails full-stack experience
- MySQL database (via ActiveRecord)
- Capistrano release tooling
- Amazon EC2 and S3
- Source control experience (Mercurial and Git)
- Elixir/Phoenix full-stack experience
- Neo4j experience
- Atlassian Jira administration experience
- Biology/bioinformatics/genomics background
CollabRx is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, sex/gender, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disabled status, age, disability/handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, or medical condition.